Raise your compliance; lower your liabilities.
Every year, government agencies will conduct more than 3,000 audits1 and employees will file over 7,000 wage and hour lawsuits2. Add it all up, and U.S. companies pay nearly $300 million in fines and penalties3 for HR and regulatory compliance violations annually, and this figure doesn’t even include the cost of legal support and lost time associated with fighting a lawsuit.
Don’t let your company be next.
The human resources professionals at Alcott HR understand the many employment-related rules and regulations, and they use their knowledge to enhance your compliance with them while reducing your risks. We provide assistance and guidance on the following:
- Healthcare reform/Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Equal Pay Act (EPA)
- State fair employment practice laws
- State wage and hour laws
Proactive risk management services
Achieving compliance isn’t a one-time endeavor; it requires a long-term plan and commitment. That’s why we continually help our clients lower their risks by assisting with the following:
- Statutory workers’ compensation coverage, administration and annual audits
- Workers’ compensation premium collection
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) to give you an added layer of protection in the event of an employee lawsuit
- Safety evaluations and training to ensure OSHA compliance
- Written safety program development
- Incident reports and workers’ compensation claims administration
- Unemployment and disability claims and inquiry management
- Maintaining employment records, processing immigration verifications and HIPAA compliance
- Wage and hour education and training
Protect your company by partnering with Alcott HR.