Apply For A Bookkeeper Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), providing HR support and employer services to small and mid-sized organizations. Our clients are companies that depend on our affordable and effective HR solutions. And we are growing!
The Sales Coordinator will provide administrative support to Sales Department and is responsible for performing various assignments for the Sales Team including but not limited to proposals, letters, memos, presentations, and reports. We are looking for an outgoing, team orientated, individual with strong interpersonal skill who can effectively present and communicate information to customers and employees in a fast-paced environment!
- Support Sales Management and their respective sales teams.
- Respond to sales telephone inquiries and assist those seeking information.
- Assists in the arrangement and coordination of customer/partner/training visits.
- Responsible for keeping CRM information current including but not limited to RFP dates, contract dates, close dates, project start dates, account team, etc.
- Work with appropriate Departments to coordinate scheduling and required equipment for trade shows or other sales events.
- Support the entire sales process including gathering and organizing the material to assemble and distribute to the customer as instructed by the sales team member or members.
- Support Sales Team Process and Procedures including maintaining CRM databases.
- Assist in the development of PowerPoint presentations for management, training, and customer sales presentations.
- Work with both sales and implementation in gathering and reviewing closing documents to ensure smooth handoff between departments.
- Responsible for providing VP of Sales with weekly sales report to include booking for the month, QTD, and YTD results
- Assist in developing sales reports as needed.
- Any other assignment as required by management and/or business needs
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in administrative sales role
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Must have excellent technological skills and be familiar with a variety of HRIS
- Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize and multitask efficiently.
- Collect and analyzing information including the ability to summarize and interpret sales data.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PC Skills: MS Office Word , MS Office Excel
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of education and experience preferred.
Alcott HR offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer contributions towards Health, Dental, Vision, HSA account, Life and 401(k). PTO pool for time off, HR and position relevant Memberships, Certifications and Tuition reimbursement.