Apply For An Retirement Services Associate Job With Alcott HR Today!
Grow your career with a growing company!
At Alcott HR, we are in the business of helping other businesses grow – and we’re good at it. That’s why more and more companies turn to us every day, and it’s why we continue to grow ourselves. Alcott HR is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that offers outsourced Human Resource solutions to small businesses, and we are seeking qualified candidates for the following opportunity within our growing organization.
Retirement Services Associate Summary:
Our Retirement Services Associate assists the Retirement Services Department with daily administrative tasks and is responsible for the accuracy of the transactions processed and other system data. The Retirement Services Associate will be a key point of contact for ensuring proper execution of client and participant requests.
- Accurate data entry of retirement plan changes
- Reconcile reports and proof transactions
- Maintain the accuracy of HRIS and Vendor Systems
- Working with all vendors in the administration of the Alcott 401(k)
- Work with other members of our retirement team and ensure that our clients receive exceptional service
- Work and coordinate with internal departments for issue resolution.
- Supporting efforts to streamline eligibility, enrollment, and election changes
- Filing, scanning and digitizing departmental records
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to follow-up requirements, and detail oriented
- Excellent Excel skills, and proficient in Microsoft Word and associated software
- Prior experience in retirement plan(s) processing and ERISA knowledge is a plus
- Prior PEO or Integrated Payroll and Plan Administration experience is a BONUS!
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent years of education and experience preferred
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.