Apply For An Human Resource Generalist Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading provider of human resources solutions and support services, is searching for an energetic, enthusiastic and professional Human Resource Generalist to join our growing team in Long Island, New York. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary.
The Human Resource Generalist is responsible for developing, coordinating, executing and maintaining our team service model encompassing Payroll, Benefits, Risk Management and Human Resources for the client base. Build and maintain rapport, engagement and the highest customer service levels, with client base as an advisor on all human resource matters.
Human Resource Generalist Essential Functions
Employee Relations Support
- Serve as back up contact for employees related to policies, procedures, and HRIS
- Support and assist HR Specialists with HR investigations, documentation, follow up
- Assist clients with legal compliance inquiries by monitoring applicable employment laws and regulations
Training and Development Support
- Coordinate cross-training needs amongst department
- Collaborate with HR Specialists to ensure HR projects are completed in a timely manner, which may include:
- Tracking training attendance in HRIS
- Creating draft job descriptions and employee manuals
- Maintaining employee manual updates via administrative tasks
- Attending related trainings and Client meetings as needed
Facilitate and implement the functionality of HRIS Performance Management module, SkillSoft, and Exit Surveys including:
- Coordinating outcomes/results with HR Specialists and Clients
- Analyzing output data
- Providing insight and guidance for talent development including, performance management, annual reviews, and training
- Assist with and/or coordinate ad-hoc projects and assignments
- Minimum of 3-4 years work experience within human resources
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Must have excellent technological skills and be familiar with a variety of HRIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PC Skills: MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and/or Human Resource Management (preferred), or a related field.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.