Apply For An Business Development Consultant Job With Alcott HR Today!
As a Business Development Consultant, you will identify opportunities and sell value-added solutions for complex human resource needs. You will be responsible for selling Alcott HR’s outsourcing solutions that make the workplace better for thousands of workers and the companies they work for.
You will build a partnership within the areas you serve to deliver ongoing business solutions to different types of small-to-medium sized businesses. You will become a trusted advisor in helping businesses to succeed, and you’ll see the rewards. If you’re ready to drive the success of your clients and to be part of a company that is a leader in its field, this is your opportunity.
Join a sales team that offers competitive base salaries with uncapped commission potential. Alcott HR rewards your success.
Business Development Consultant Essential Functions
- Call on business owners to explain how Alcott HR can help their company to grow.
- Call on business advisers to educate them on how Alcott HR can benefit their clients.
- Earn referral business.
- Complete required sales process, paperwork and finalize new client contracts
- Travel throughout our open territory. No set territories with Alcott HR!
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management
What we are looking for to ensure your success
- Minimum of 5 years’ business-to-business sales experience required
- Successful and stable track record of excellence
- Ability to aggressively prospect for new business
- Positive and consultative winning attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including with C-level executives
- Motivated, self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative team member
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the executive level
- Consultative/Solution based selling skills
BONUS POINTS for these qualifications
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven ability to be a “hunter gatherer” within the C-level market
- PEO and/or Employee Benefit sales experience
Alcott HR offers a competitive compensation package that includes employer contributions towards health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement and an HSA as well as tuition assistance and paid time off.
About Alcott HR:
Alcott HR is an industry-leading Human Resource Outsourcing (HRO). We act as an HR department for our clients, taking on HR administration, benefits and payroll responsibilities and freeing business leaders to focus on leading their businesses. We have been in business for more than 25 years and are one of the most stable and financially secure companies within our industry. We were recently named one of the 150 largest privately held companies in New York by Crain’s New York Business Magazine.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.