Apply For An Application Support / Systems Analyst Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading provider of human resources solutions and support services, is searching for an energetic, enthusiastic and professional Administrative Associate to join our growing team in Long Island, New York. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary.
The Application Support/System Analyst position is responsible for the ongoing management and support of system applications that are used to deliver and support HR services offered by Alcott HR.
Application Support/System AnalystEssential Functions
- Supports internal and external customers in the use of Enterprise HRIS/Payroll Systems
- Trains users on proper use of Enterprise HRIS/Payroll Systems
Acts as a liaison between Alcott and software vendors submitting support tickets, testing updates, etc.
- Initiates process for troubleshooting software errors and data integration issues and provides analysis to technical IT team for resolution
- Recommends system enhancements to serve new purposes or improve work flow
- Coordinates with technical IT Team and internal/external customers for developing reports, data exports, EDI, application development, etc.
- Expands and develops advanced technical skills by attending seminars, reading trade articles, self-directed learning, or taking classes
- Stays current with emerging technology and trends in order to provide support to internal and external customers
- Any other assignment as required by management and/or business needs
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Application Support/System Analyst role
- Detail-oriented with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with a broad base of Payroll, Benefits and/or HR concepts preferred
- Familiarity with a variety of HRIS/Payroll platforms preferred
- Familiarity with MS SQL preferred; SSRS knowledge a plus
- Excellent PC Skills: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.), MS Dynamics CRM, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent years of education and experience preferred
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.