Apply For An Administrative Specialist Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), providing HR support and employer services to small and mid-sized organizations. Our clients are companies that depend on our affordable and effective HR solutions. And we are growing!
As we continue to expand, we are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented assistant with exemplary client service skills to perform services for the Administration Department. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Position also requires skills in systems technology to assist callers with basic troubleshooting for incoming onboarding document questions, password resets, system navigation questions, etc.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Managing new hire and re-hire electronic onboarding, reviewing onboarding documents for accuracy including state-specific documents and Form I9, uploading required documents and data entry in all systems including HR Connect (employee self-service portal), Millennium (Imaging and Document Scanning System), HRIS (Extreme), and CRM (Customer Relationship Management system).
- New client set up and ongoing maintenance in the HRIS system as related to onboarding, including system roles and menu assignments. Demonstrating the onboarding system for our clients, in addition to providing ongoing assistance as needed.
- Identifying and documenting HRIS system issues and follow up with Operations for resolution. Identify system development needs.
- Cross-training within the Administration Department in various processes: Employment Verification, Employee and Client Termination, Work Authorization Re-Verification, etc.
- Ensuring Alcott maintains updated records pertaining to mailing lists (CRM, Mail Chimp, UPS, Extreme, etc.)
- Supporting the receptionist (along with the Administrative staff) in answering a multi-line telephone system (Skype for Business) and directing callers/visitors to appropriate Alcott staff members.
- Minimum of 10+ years of related office experience
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Must have excellent technological skills and be familiar with a variety of HRIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PC Skills: MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, Skype for Business
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent, Associates Degree, or equivalent years of education and experience preferred.
Alcott HR offers a competitive benefits package that includes employer contributions towards Health, Dental, Vision, HSA account, Life and 401(k). PTO pool for time off, HR and position relevant Memberships, Certifications and Tuition reimbursement.