Don’t just protect your business; make it grow with the right PEO partner.
Fifty percent of businesses already outsource some aspect of HR services, and that number is only going to increase as human resource management gets more complex and government regulations get more demanding. How can you take advantage of that trend? By joining the Alcott HR PEO Partner Program.
What is the Alcott HR PEO Partner Program?
Designed for business advisors, insurance agents and financial planners, the Alcott HR Partner Program allows you to offer our suite of HR outsourcing solutions to your clients, enhancing the value that you deliver while delivering a new revenue stream to your bottom line.
Why should you partner with Alcott HR?
While other HR outsourcing providers and professional employer organizations (PEO) may encroach on your clients, we work with you to not only protect your existing business, but add new clients as well. That’s because, unlike other PEOs, we are agile, responsive and friendlier to our partners.
As a privately owned company, we value strong, personal and long-term relationships, and we work closely with our partners to help them deliver added value to their customers.
The benefits of partnering with Alcott HR
- More competitive commission rates
- Better protection with our “no trespassing“ and BOR policies
- Exclusive tools and training support for brokers
- No investment required
For Your Clients
- Enhanced recruiting and retention through our employee benefits program and training offerings
- Reduced liabilities and enhanced regulatory compliance through our compliance solutions
- Improved focus and business efficiency without distracting HR administration tasks or payroll processing responsibilities
- Access to robust HR technology without any additional investment in software or personnel
You’ve found the right PEO partner. Now help us find you!
If you are interested in joining the Alcott HR PEO Partner Program, or for more information, fill out our brief form and a member of our team will contact you shortly.