You can put endless hours into running your HR —
or you could put a call into us.
The people in your workforce mean a lot to your business. But meeting their needs can take a lot of time, money and energy out of you and your bottom line. Not with Alcott HR.
We make the day-to-day tasks of human resource management administration simple, efficient and affordable, giving your employees everything they need to be successful while giving you more time to focus on growing your company. Whether you have an in-house human resources team in place or not, we give you access to the expertise, resources and HR technology that can help propel your HR functions – and your company – forward.
Here is how we can help your business:
- Policy development: We will help you develop HR policies and procedures that reflect industry best practices while preserving your company’s culture. We also provide standard forms and templates for HR practices and activities and provide required federal and state labor posters.
- Employee handbook development and delivery: We perform a review of your existing manual and work with you to create a customized handbook (both printed and electronic) that thoroughly outlines your new policies and procedures. We can also manage employee acknowledgements to ensure that the people who need to receive and sign for the manuals do so.
- New hire orientation packets and employee on-boarding: We help make your new hires feel welcome and prepared to succeed by giving them all the information they need in one easy-to-understand packet. We also perform employment verification, work authorization and I-9 administration.
- Employee off-boarding: Just as important as managing transitions into your workforce is transitioning exiting employees out of your workforce. We also perform exit interviews, if requested.
- Termination assistance: We assist in managing the process of terminating employees in accordance with established rules, regulations and best practices.
- COBRA administration: We will administer all aspects of the program, including collecting premium payments from former employees.
- Issue resolution: In the event that an HR-related issue does arise, we help you to resolve the issue and protect your company. Our team can perform investigations and offer guidance and support.
- Performance appraisal system review: We evaluate your existing system and make recommendations for enhancement.
- Unemployment administration: Our team reviews unemployment claims and assists you in responding to those claims for unemployment benefits. We also reconcile monthly benefit charge statements and review them for accuracy, provide assistance with appeal hearing preparation, review separations and help prepare appropriate notices.
- Workers’ compensation and disability claims: From preventing injuries through proper training to processing claims to following up with employees when they return to work, we help clients manage all aspect of workers’ compensation claims while reducing their liabilities. When an employee cannot work due to illness, we assist with the process of claiming government or private disability benefits, where applicable.
- Recruiting, salary review and job description support: We can help you augment your workforce by developing strong job descriptions, advising on which job boards to use and providing average salary data for your area. Our staff provides interview training and guidance to help you select the best candidate for open positions.
Get in touch with us.
Eliminating the frustration of HR administration is just one way we can help you succeed. Explore the other elements of our HR outsourcing program, or contact us today to find out how we can meet your needs.