Apply For A Marketing Specialist Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading HR outsourcing firm, is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist with experience in graphic design, sales support and event planning to join our growing team. You will be responsible for rolling up your sleeves and assisting with overseeing marketing initiatives, including creative, digital, social, events, public relations, internal and external communications. In this hands-on role, you will work closely with our executive team as well as managing freelancers and vendors. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary. This position is located in our Farmingdale, NY office.
Marketing Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including print, email, Web, social media and multimedia.
- Design marketing collateral, including emails, fliers, white papers, corporate communications and digital and social graphics
- Create content for company’s website (WordPress) with a focus on SEO and manage ongoing updates to the site.
- Lead and strategize internal and external communications initiatives, including supporting internal departments with form and document building in Microsoft Office.
- Provide support to internal departments for proposals, presentations, meetings, events and communications.
- Plan, arrange and participate in various industry and internal events while serving as an enthusiastic and knowledgeable ambassador for our company
- Create PowerPoint presentations for webinars, sales opportunities and client meetings
- Research individual prospects and leads, summarize findings, and help create targeted and effective messaging
- Manage company’s social media accounts and online reputation
Marketing Specialist Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, communications, public relations)
- 5-7 years of relevant marketing experience
- Proficiency in the following
- Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel)
- Writing and editing
- Website management in WordPress or similar CMS
- Email marketing (MailChimp preferred)
- Social media management
- Event planning and event marketing including conferences, seminars and webinars
- Flexibility and an ability to multitask
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in content marketing and marketing automation preferred, but not required
What We Offer
Alcott HR offers a competitive compensation package that includes employer contributions towards health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement and an HSA as well as tuition assistance and paid time off.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.