Apply For A Senior Retirement Services Specialist Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading HR outsourcing firm, is currently seeking a Senior Retirement Services Specialist to join our growing team. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary. This position is located in our Farmingdale, New York.
The Senior Retirement Services Specialist position is responsible for directly supervising the workflow and project management efforts in the Retirement Services Department. Responsibilities include training clients on plan offerings; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising system performance; addressing client complaints and resolving problems.
- Ensuring that data is accurately captured properly submitted and processed with our record keepers and payroll systems.
- Carrying out departmental oversight responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Coordinating discrimination testing of plans and presenting recommended changes to our executive team.
- Responding to questions from plan participants and client sponsors’ regarding loans, contributions, distributions, rollovers and other related inquires.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Develops project plans; Completes projects on time and budget
- Administer retirement plans
- Work with other members of our retirement team and ensure that our clients receive exceptional service.
- Work and coordinate with internal departments for issue resolution
- Must have exceptional internal and external customer service skills
- Must have advanced technological skills and be familiar with a variety of HRIS, Payroll system and Contact Management systems including MS Office Word , MS Office Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for travel to client sites for presentations/visits, and to support our regional office(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or management; or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO is the Law.