Apply For A Seasonal Associate Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading provider of human resources solutions and support services, is searching for energetic, enthusiastic and professional Seasonal Associates to join our growing team in Long Island, New York. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary.
As a member of the Alcott HR team, the Seasonal Associate will be assigned to a functional area within the organization where they can apply their educational skills and experience while also assisting with support tasks for the department(s) as designated. These assignments will be project-based, and will provide an opportunity to collaborate with a variety of human resource professionals while also gaining valuable on-the-job training and practical working experience.
- Support benefits reconciliation process, including General Ledger review, invoice and billing, etc.
- Assist with Financial reporting including downloading data from HRIS to excel, auditing and confirmation of totals
- Review tax processing functions and assist Finance team members with various associated tasks
- Conduct analysis of key performance indicators, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and client account data
- Support Retirement operations processes including client account review, invoice and billing, etc.
- Benefit Plan Mapping
- Audit and reconciliation of deduction and plan information
- Assist in the creation of direct marketing campaigns
- Data entry and reporting of existing and prospect client data in CRM system
- Collaborate with the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, including calculation and interpretation of key metrics used for sales quotes, etc.
- Create and/or edit marketing materials including social media communications, client alerts and emails, company website updates and other advertising/client communication efforts
- Update client data information on the shared drive and assist with implementation of CRM data upload
- Assisting with mailings and mail or email merges as necessary
- Coordinating and scheduling new hire orientation meetings with newly hired employees
- Creating customized new hire packets
- Assisting at new group orientation meetings
- Creating draft job descriptions, employee manuals and administrative work on manual updates
- Creating employment poster packets and guidebooks
- Data entry into the HRIS as needed
Other duties as assigned by Management, including reassignment to various departments based on emergent business needs
- Ability to communicate clearly & professionally with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations with consistent accuracy
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to learn and work in a Windows based database system
Education and Knowledge:
- High School Diploma/GED required. A minimum of 1 year of college coursework or related business experience is preferred, or the equivalent combination of education & experience.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO is the Law.