Apply For A Sales Representative Position With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading provider of human resources solutions and support services, is searching for Sales Representatives to join our growing teams in Buffalo, New York and Long Island, New York. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary.
Sales Representatives are responsible for utilizing assorted and varied resources to contact client prospects in the field in order to generate new business for Alcott HR. Additionally, they are responsible for creating prospects (targeting small & medium sized companies) in order to generate new leads and meet assigned sales goals.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with new and existing clients
- Prospect new leads and identify sales opportunities from cold calls, social media efforts and online/web referrals, develop and implement selling strategies to generate new prospects
- Remain current with industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Attend networking events, trade shows and other related activities both during and outside of regular business hours in order to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Propose customer solutions that are compliant with appropriate local, state and federal regulations and Alcott HR processes
- Update client information in the company database (CRM)
- Prepare sales quotes and follow up accordingly with prospective new clients
- Communicate and work with all internal departments to review and resolve unique customer issues
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Must be self motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced PC Skills including MS Office, Word , Excel and Power Point
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent years of education and experience preferred
- Minimum of three years of experience in a comparable sales role
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO is the Law.