Apply for a Operations Specialist Job with Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading HR outsourcing firm, is currently seeking an Operations Specialist to join our growing team. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary. This position is located in our Buffalo, NY office.
The Operations Specialist is responsible for providing companywide support to our benefits teams in regards to ensuring that the departments’ processes and workflows are in sync and functional to the essential responsibilities of overall service delivery.
- Responsible for assisting, testing and implementing new system updates and conversions.
- Responsible for educating, training and supporting internal staff, clients and employees on new and existing HRIS system modules via live presentations or GoToMeetings.
- Responsible for troubleshooting system issues from clients, employees and internal staff.
- Work with the client and IT to customize reporting based on client needs.
- Work with internal teams and clients to identify new development needs in order to present to Operations and IT teams.
- Act as project lead as assigned.
- Meets regularly with Operations team members to support projects and troubleshoot issues.
- Interprets company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures.
- Issues written and oral instructions to clients to ensure compliance to proper procedures.
- Examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Helps Alcott to maintain a high rate of client retention through quality service.
- Additional duties as they may arise.
- Exceptional Microsoft Word processing software and Excel spreadsheet software skills.
- Direct experience with Ultimate Software or similar payroll systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years benefits implementation experience.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO is the Law.