Apply for a Human Resources Associate Job with Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry leader in providing Human Resources solutions and support services, seeks an experienced Human Resources Associate to join our growing team in Williamsville, New York.
The Human Resources Associate performs a variety of routine and complex technical and administrative duties relating to human resources functions and programs such as on-boarding, unemployment, background checks, and employee manuals. Provides information and assistance to multiple clients regarding client specific human resources needs, processes, policies, and procedures; prepares various correspondence and memorandum; coordinates activities related to area of assignment; and performs a variety of tasks requiring specialized knowledge in Human Resources Administration.
Human Resources Associate Essential Functions:
- This position performs a variety of clerical, technical, administrative and office duties supporting the Human Resources team.
- Explains employment information and general terms and conditions of employment to employees; conducts initial new hire orientation for purposes of ensuring appropriate completion of required documentation.
- Plans and coordinates on-boarding sessions; facilitates background checks, processes a variety of employee action forms in a timely and accurate manner ensuring all regulatory requirements are followed.
- Prepares miscellaneous spreadsheets; initiates a variety of Human Resources related documents.
- Processes unemployment claims in a timely manner by gathering information and working with appropriate Human Resources Specialist(s) as necessary.
- Understands, interprets, and updates administrative and departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties as required
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of HRIS programs servicing multiple clients.
- Exceptional MS Office skills required, including spreadsheet development, document control and organization.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Solid troubleshooting, problem solving and follow through skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or 1 to 2 years equivalent experience in Human Resources Administration preferred.
As a recognized expert in this field, Alcott HR is an equal opportunity employer offering an excellent work environment and a comprehensive benefit package. Come join our team!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identification or sexual orientation, disability, protected military status, or any other classification protected under law. EEO is the Law