Apply For An Administrative Associate Job With Alcott HR Today!
Alcott HR, an industry-leading provider of human resources solutions and support services, is searching for an energetic, enthusiastic and professional Administrative Associate to join our growing team in Buffalo, New York. We offer a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere, access to great benefits and a competitive salary.
The Administrative Associate assists with the processing of new hire paperwork, as well as creation and maintenance of Alcott Worksite employee personnel files (electronic and paper), managing work authorizations for existing employees, and employment verifications.
This position also requires entry-level skills in systems technology in order to assist callers with basic troubleshooting for incoming onboarding document questions, password resets, etc.
Administrative Associate Essential Functions
- Front Desk Reception Responsibilities, including: incoming client calls to field inquiries and/or problem solve, password resets or other system issues; on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for documentation review, upload and data entry in all systems including HR Connect (employee self-service portal), Millennium (Imaging and Document Scanning System), HRIS (Extreme), and CRM (Customer Relationship Management system).
- Millennium Electronic Imaging and Document Scanning Maintenance: Scanning New Hire Paperwork and internal filing generated by all departments,
- Other project work and assignments as required.
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Scanning Software, HRIS and other systems experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Associates Degree or equivalent college courses preferred; High School Diploma (or GED) required
- 1 to 2 years of related office experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Alcott HR is an equal opportunity employer offering an excellent work environment and a comprehensive benefit package that includes employer contributions towards health, dental, vision, life insurance, retirement and an HSA as well as tuition assistance and paid time off. We also provide reimbursement for continuing education and certifications related to the position. Come join our team!
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alcott HR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Alcott HR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. EEO is the Law.